AlloyCP Trading, known to our customers throughout the region as Alloy, is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of networking and communications equipment. We have been in continuous operation in Australia since 1985, expanded and opened our USA office in 2009 and have now recently opened our newest office in Manilla, Philippines. Alloy are widely respected for our depth of customer support services as well the quality and value of our products.
Alloy brings a wealth of expertise and a commitment to excellence to all our operations and customers. We supply and support our own Alloy range of enterprise networking products, and represent the products of our vendor partners through all of the technology areas in which Alloy is active - Enterprise Networking, Industrial Networking and Communications, IP Communications, and Video Communications.
Alloy was established in 2015 - we are based in Metro Manila, Philippines. Although a relatively young company, we have established a reputation as a trusted partner of many ITC industry companies, and through our direct industry customers a trusted supplier to a diverse cross-section of enterprises. Alloy has brought the same energy and commitment to excellence to our operations in the Philippines that have served our parent company so well in the Australasian IT industry since 1985. Alloy supplies and supports our own Alloy range of enterprise networking products and also represents vendor partners with whom Alloy has worked successfully with in the Australasian region.
Alloy has maintained a focus on those areas of operation in which our wider company group has developed high levels of expertise. We know what we do best. Consumers of IT products have come to recognise the distinctive quality of Alloy products across the areas of enterprise networking and IP communications. Alloy has become recognized as an organisation which provides excellent support services in all facets of the company's operations, and as a supplier who keeps abreast of the latest technological developments, offering 'leading edge' products to our customers as they become available.
Alloy's operations are based upon a set of principles which provide direction for the organisation and all our employees:
- The operations of the company are designed to ensure that all our customers receive the highest levels of service
- Alloy will maintain an extensive catalogue of products that provide excellent levels of quality, utility and value
- Alloy will continue to offer innovative products to consumers of IT and communications equipment
- Alloy will maintain excellent technical support, warranty and repair support services, freely available to our direct customers
- Alloy will monitor feedback on the company's operations from all sources, and will incorporate that knowledge into the development of the company