Leaders in network technology
Alloy's heritage is in networking, and has been since the inception of the company in 1985. Over this time we have developed a great depth of expertise and experience in relevant technologies as they have been introduced and developed, and continue to release quality hardware products to the market.
Alloy keeps abreast of emerging new technologies, and we will continue to bring new products to Australian businesses as new technologies come to the fore.
With a key focus on fibre optic networking and POE switching solutions, Alloy have always been ahead of the game releasing new technologies to the market as they become available. Alloy have been supplying active fibre optic equipment to global Government and Federal Agencies for over 15 years, some of these countries include UK, US, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia and many more.
As Alloy shifted their focus to VoIP and Unified Communication products around 2005 we also moved our Switching solutions to focus primarily on POE solutions to align our technology suites.
- Managed Layer 2+ and Layer 3 Lite GbE Connectivity
- Built in Device Management System (DMS)
- High performance
- Enterprise-class security features
- GCR2000SC.30 model - Gigabit copper to 1000Base-LX singlemode fibre media conversion
- Dual Purpose GCR2000 Series - use 'standalone' or install in a DCR12 Series Media Converter Chassis
- GCR2000 Series: Gigabit Ethernet copper to multimode, singlemode, WDM and SFP Media Conversion solutions